Soldiers Point Marina provides the ideal hub for exploring the magnificent waterways and hinterland of Port Stephens. And now, Soldiers Point Marina will provide the ideal coverage for those boats – as a Club Marine agent.
Club Marine has been insuring, sailors, fisherman and women, water skiers, jet skiers and boaties of all kinds for more than 45 years.
Whether you have a yacht or a tinner, a runabout or a jet ski, Club Marine's Pleasurecraft insurance is there to protect you, and deliver claims service you can trust should the worst happen.
Club Marine Pleasurecraft insurance offers:
- Cover for your boat, motor and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board.
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Options for the cover you need - lay up cover, racing cover, water skiers liability, liability limits agreed values.
- Club Assist - advice, assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- Exclusive discounts and benefits as a Club Marine Member.
And that's just the beginning - find out more about how Club Marine can protect your boating lifestyle. We offer a range of benefits specifically for your boat type.
To learn more about the advantages of Club Marine and how we can assist you to become a member, please contact Darrell Barnett CMM, Marina Manager on (02) 4982 7445.
Club Marine's feature-packed boating app
This is no ordinary app – it’s packed with features that no boatie should be without:
- Severe weather alerts notify boaties of any impending weather events
- Important safety information and essential checklists
- Club Marine member’s insurance policy information with the ability to quickly provide Proof of Insurance, lodge a claim on the go, renew or update policy details, or even buy a new policy.
- Latest weather conditions including forecasts, tide times and wind conditions
- Trip planner will help you plan and keep records including itineraries and checklists, so you don’t forget a thing
- And should things go wrong as they sometimes do, the Help Me function enables members to contact Club Marine Assist, a 24/7 service that provides advice, assistance, directions, information about marine service centres, a safe place to berth or refuel, and much more. Members can even call for emergency assistance, record important information about an incident or lodge a claim straight from the app.
For further information and to download the app visit: